Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Sex party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.11.2018 Date END: 10.11.2018 Fetlifeorganizer invites you for an evening of pleasures, Friday, 9th of November at 10pm. The address will be sent by private message to the selected participants one week before the event.

This event will be preceded by a munch to get to know one another.

Plan of the evening:
9:30 pm: Welcome of participants, discussions, chips, snack food and swimming pool.
10:30 pm: Closing the doors. No one is welcomed beyond this moment.
11pm: Games of consent, circle of connection, breathing, workshops
12:am: sensuality, massages, nudity and dance
1am: Sexual games and consent
3:am: Closing circle

Nobody is obliged to do anything. Anyone who does not respect consent will be evicted.

FAQ

-This event is open to whom at the sexual level?
This is a queer friendly event. We are talking to heterosexuals, bisexuals, gays and lesbians, new, curious, experienced, flexisexual, etc.

-How many people?
20 people max. The ratio of participants will be balanced so that everyone feels safe.

-Do I filter people?
Yes. Creating an event like this is like cooking recipes: you have to have the right amount of ingredients to create the magic. People will be filtered to create a memorable event.

I choose people based on groupings (people who come in pairs or triads will not be separated). People will also be sorted by criteria of personality, hygiene and respect for others.

-How will I know that I am chosen?
Selected people will receive a private message on Fetlife with the address of the event. People have 24 hours to confirm their presence. If they can not come, then we will restart someone else on the waiting list.

-What should I bring?
People are advised to bring what they need for the start of the party: snacks, drinks, etc. Bring your swimsuit, as well as their necessities for protection.

We also recommend bringing everything you need to fulfill your fantasy: condoms, lubricant, vibrator, toy, blankets, cushions, etc. If you need something for your