Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Goa and loads of fun expected

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.10.2018 Date END: 07.10.2018 Visiting Goa in October BTW 5th and 9th. Looking to meet up over these days, with all those kinky folk who can give us a great time, playing...

Hii I'm a young 22 guy have some experience with couples and will be in goa at the same time. I can promise safe and discreet meet and definitely loads of fun so I hope you guys reply

Hii I'm a young 22 guy have some experience with couples and will be in goa at the same time. I can promise safe and discreet meet and definitely loads of fun so I hope you guys reply

We are still looking at few people.  Thanks for connecting though.  Will revert soon

Hey, Single guy here from Mumbai n can travel n host in Goa. Privacy and discretion is assured. Wud love to meet you n ensure that we all have a great time together. Just hit me up with ur contact details. 

Hey, Young 21age experienced guy here from Surat i will travel to Goa being a traveller. Privacy and discretion is assured from my side and expect same. I whould love to meet you and ensure that we all have a great time together. Ping me up for more info

We are looking at all profiles who connect mates....  And we are being choosy.... While we prefer couples to connect,  we are not writing of the singles entirely.  But we would wait till later to connect...  So please do have patience.... 

Not an issue dear ??

Hi,  how have you been? Hope u guys r having a great time. Your profile is quite interesting and the post for Goa trip too as you r replying to almost each and every post on your post which is rare. I am a working professional and love to enjoy life.  My ideology is, be content and take things courageously what ever comes my way. Well,  I am 5'9", 72 kgs,  clean shaven,  athletic built,  no tummy, sauve kind of average looking guy, who knows to enjoy the time.  Well,  looking forward for a wonderful time, in case we connect. Till then,  TC,  Cheers and bye

Hi Guys. You guys look really HOT and FUN. I would love to be part of your stay at goa. ??

i'll be in goa from 5th to 8th..we can catch up

Are you in Goa on the same dates??