Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Lets start gangbang network

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Since there are lots of folks interested in gangbangs, I think we should start a group that lets us develop contacts. If you are from the UK , it would be nice if you has contact others holding events when you visit the US or Canada for example. When I visit the UK next I would like to be able to know about a gangbang  in the area I will stay in advance. Getting to know others with common interest would help us have a network of friends worldwide. It would protect us from scammers and lets us enjoy our lifestyle. I know when I travel that I look for events and sometimes am lucky and I meet some great women for fun times.  Other times no luck. There are some well advertised events that are easy to find these are fun but better are the event  more private and intimate where a couple have and open relationship. What do people think? Is there something already started that I don't know about.

Intterested

Interested in blow bang for my wife

Up for being part of that sort of network.

sounds great, count me in.

I am very interested. 

Interested! In the US!

My wife and me would be interested in witnessing a gangbang, and maybe in performing one in the future. We are close to a Southern part of England: Málaga. ??

Interested in a gangbang group in the Ashevillehendersonville North Carolina area. 

Hi all, I am interested in starting a gangbang gathering in Malta, please leave a reply if someone is interested too.

I'm interested in many places as I do travel around, UK mainly North West, Sth Yorks and Midlands. Europe, Netherland, Germany, Belgium, Ibiza, Canary Islands, Malta, Greek Islands

Really want to be part of this - malta

Both myself and my wife are bisexual... We are very interested in participating in gang banging we went to a swingers club to watch with a black friend of ours  I was dressed like a Sissy Slut our Jamacian friend  had his cock out and told me to suck his Big Black Cock

BEING GANGBANGED IS MY FANASY...HOW??

I am interested in a gangbang but unfortunately I am from india. Cant seem to find any such like minded people. 

To be gang banged is a very hot and exciting for subs like me...

We will do our part...????

Interested

Interested in India, Thailand or in EU

Sounds like a GREAT idea.

I am to join  the  net work