Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Older cross dresser looking for some suggestions

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm 50 years old and I have cross dressing privately for at least 20 years. I have always wanted to experience what it feels like to be treated like a woman. I love how I feel when I dress in panties and lingerie. The past few months it has become a daily thing and up until the past few months it would just wind up with hours of masturbating and using toys on myself. It's a shame that it has taken me all of this time to just accept that this desire to be submissive and doing things that I would have never had the nerve to do up until this point. I have finally accepted that this is just a part of me and my fear of really being with a man has stopped me from living a part that I now have no shame in accepting. My problem is I don't even know where to start to find a local man that can be dominant, understanding and into being pleased by me and without a doubt let me experience the feeling I have been wanting all of my life. I thought maybe some roleplay with some interested members might get me involved with a group that can provide suggestions.

Love to suck on your cock

If in losangeles  I'd love to make you vulnerable