Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Creampie eating

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Want to eat a creampie 

Luv luv luv men who eat me after they have cum in me. Soooo sexy!

I would love to do this but my wife thinks it is gross ??

Can't wait to try it

Luv luv luv men who eat me after they have cum in me. Soooo sexy!

Those guys are very lucky, occasionally  my wife will sit on my face after I cum in her but only after some coaxing as she thinks it’s weird but she does like watching me get hard again.

I love watching a guy eat his wife after fucked her

I would love to eat my wife after another man has cum deep inside her and their juices are nicely mixed.

I would love to eat my wife after another man has cum deep inside her and their juices are nicely mixed.

Want to eat creampie after someone else has cum in you

want to eat another man's cum from your pussy

Cream pie is soo hot, started just by tasting my own cum, then progressed to cumming in my mouth, took the risky part of cleaning up on my partner when I came on her tits, after a lot of sweet talking I am now allowed to eat cream pie and go down on her after when ever I want ??

Want to eat your creampie after hubby fucks you.

I did it some times and it is super sexy, wanna do more

All my forplay consists of performing this for the woman I'm with. Before I make love to her. I have found that even gay women love it and after she will take me in. Omg!  This is heaven on Earth for both of us and she is ready to let me make love to her over and over till we sleep in each other's arms  . It's love

I would love to find a woman that gets turned on by having her partner licking, sucking and eating her freshly fucked cum filled pussy after and even while she is being fucked!!!

Turns me on so much
 Love to eat pussy after other cock has been there

Love eating creampie then wash it down with her squirts andor pee

Love the blend of cum and pussyjuice so deliscious