Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Anybody (women that is) into face sitting?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would LOVE to be face sat & smothered by a (big) beautiful woman, within a 100 mile radius of Louisville, Kentucky. How 'bout it ladies? Would you like to sit on my face, WITH ALL OF YOUR WEIGHT, and SMOTHER me? FYI, you don't have to be big either, although I am attracted to women who can "put it on me," so to speak.

Yes plz

Well, then, what are you waiting for? Sit on my happy face. 

I would like to know what you look like, before you sit on my face. Can we arrange a meet? When & where? I'll probably be gone by tomorrow, so if you get this message in time, perhaps we can meet someplace.

RE:ok

Name a place

Where are you now?

I'll come to you right away. Just give me an address.

Can you host?

That's the only way that I can come. I need you to be able to host me.

I'm sorry Rita, but I hung in there as long as I could. I really would've met up with you tonight, but it's time for me to hit the sack. Maybe some other time you can sit on my face. Take care & good night.

totally into face sitting. Luv to push my big ass down on a guys face and make him play with his cock while I watch

I Love Eating Pussy !  Sit on my face then tell me what to do.  Be dominate . Femdom OK. I will eat your U Spot and Rub your G Spot until you come in my mouth or squirt.

bump