Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Experienced Threesome Player with experience of 9 years

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

About me, I am a well educated person from Mumbai and frequent traveler ... ... I am 33 year old experienced threesome player with pleasant looks & exceptional oral skills.....with enough experience of handling new couples also....enough experience of  massage & threesomes since last 9 years.......I have been fortunate enough to harvest a long term bond with few of my couple friends...and I would be interested to take if forward with you guys, off course ...based on matching of expectations from either sides...
 Special about me.. ......Massage is my hobby...................................I can do it better, even without removing my clothes................... and I can help to extend the sessions by 3-4 hours with my skills using tongue, lips, fingers and bites...etc...........If you want to try it sometime in future, along with your wife and if you guys  are are new to this then the first meeting or two or three may be almost traditional. ....................Sometimes, .MASSAGE could be good start to develop the required level of comfort...

So, check the pic &  please let me know your interest level , criterion & expectations if any.

LuvYour Friend.