Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Ass eating

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Love to eat ass all of it

Huge fan of eating an ass... love it when someone has a sexed up,  horny asshole and wants it eaten before, during and after play.  Literally one of my favorite things in life. 

oh yes me too bury my tongie in

yes please love it 

I would let you all do that for me!  ??

Any man or woman in San Diego hoping to have their ass eaten, please let me know.

hello ! Allison , professional ass licker here , believe me I lick my wife hairy ass all the time , and would love to do yours no questions asked 

eating ahole andwearing plastic pants

hi anyoneintowearing plasticpants likethegerbers? and i dolikeeating ahole wentits clean anyonein florida thanks s

A good rim job just feels so good! 

There aren't many pleasures greater than my tongue deep in an ass

Would love to explore any asses , get my tongue deep inside you and enjoy you fully mmmm 

Love to lick a sweet ass and please you.. I want you to cum??

RE:ass licking

Would love your tongue deep in my ass especially if I can finger your arse nice and deep and then suck them clean mmmm

I love a good rim job-both eating and being eaten

love to rim my mistress...mmm

Hey! Wazuup! Thousands of womans are looking for a partner for oral sex right now here****only this month they give free **** for next year! = ) Hurry! This is the biggest sexual Dating site! 😉 Our club has long reached the mark of 10 00**** people! Or rate our new and successful project for bisexuals! A lot of free partners who are looking for a soul mate;) http:www.ooopsman.pro

Love having my face and tongue buried in a BBW ass.  My favorite. 

I love ass , I'm obsessed you could say. I love to lick ass. Ilove to be stretched out massivly 

Licking ass is by far my favorite thing to give and receive! Something about doing something that is so forbidden and taboo is a huge turn on! I like to real nasty when I’m lick ass. My favorite is a granny or mature bbw that’s really hairy, especially in the ass crack. I even like it when it’s dirty and musky! The biggest turn on is when the women knows her ass is dirty and let’s you know how dirty it is and doesn’t care

RE:ass licking

I'm with you on the dirty aspect not so much on hairy or really old. Love using food as well bananas and chocolate bars they fit so well and taste so good afterwards when I lick and eat everything up

I love eating some ass it's like one of my favorite things to do