Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in London E17, on the 28th of June, 1:30pm -3:30pm!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.06.2018 Date END: 28.06.2018 My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 28th of June, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Refreshments, snacks and drinks will be provided to all guests.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. I will need your contact details in order to book you a place. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

The places will be limited for this event.

You need an invite in order to join!

Message me I love to play again 

Hi, I would love to attend if you would like to contact me x

Hello again, baby! Please add me to the list. I'll be joining you on the date mentioned. PM me for my contact information.

Need a invite hun

Need a invite hun

Need a invite hun????

I want a invite plz 

Date start: 28.06.2018 Date END: 28.06.2018 My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 28th of June, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a di****reet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Refreshments, snacks and drinks will be pr****e and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. I will need your contact details in order to book you a place. I am very di****reet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

Date start: 28.06.2018 Date END: 28.06.2018 My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 28th of June, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a di****reet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Refreshments, snacks and drinks will be pr****e and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. I will need your contact details in order to book you a place. I am very di****reet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

Hi. I never attended one of these please consider me ?

Hi there can you add me to the guest list please or tell me how to reg

Confused!!! 28 June is a Thursday....

Hi, I would love to attend Please happy to pay x 

Evening would love an invite pm me for contact details x

Yes I would like to come

Yes I would like to come

Message me 

Message me 

Hi lovely lady, your dream lover would love to attend. Mo power, that's my name..

I would like to attend please, can I have an invite. Thanks in 

I would like to attend please, can I have an invite. Thanks in advance 

Date start: 28.06.2018 Date END: 28.06.2018 My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 28th of June, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. I will need your contact details in order to book you a place. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

??????????

??????????

I will attend this eve

I will attend this event 

Hey this sounds like fun! Can I be on your invite list?

Hey this sounds like fun! Can I be on your invite list?

Hi boys, I would please need you to pm me directly if you like to book my party x 

Hi boys, I would please need you to pm me directly if you like to book my party x 

I’m interested about gang bang

I’m interested about gang bang

Can me and my gf come al

Can me and my gf come along 

Get me an invitation 

Get me an invitation 

I would like to be there 

I would like to attend 

I would like to attend 

I’m up 4 it 

Please add me to the event

I would love to attend

I would love to attend

Have you any spaces left for this event please ?

I would love to be invited to this event 

Could I have an invite please   Thanks. Tim. 

Would be a first for me and would love to come along and join in! Please message me back.

Would be a first for me and would love to come along and join in! Please message me back.

Hi . I will like to be there.  Pls contact me .

Count me in if there’s room!

Will there be party rings?😡

My dog likes this
👌

Yes please 

Hi I'm interested 

I need an invite please?

I’d love to be there 

I’d love to be there 
You and I can travel together, Kellieh. 

I’d love to be there 
You and I can travel together, Kellieh.