Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Social meet up with educated friendly people.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 09.06.2018 Date END: 09.06.2018
Planing to have party on 9th June.. If you any guys want to join please leave me a message with your number. Bi girls, single girl, couples, single male. Girls are free and male will be charge. planing to charge just cost price.. That will know ones you guys send your contact not yet fix the chargers. No worries maybe it can be free. Dinner, drinks, Dj and more.. This is not business.. Just for fun.. We will not going to invite everyone here. Please try to understand coz lots of fake profiles just wasting others time.. Need some confidence. Educated people that who respect each other's. That is very imported in this party. No skin color, or recess and ones you come in side the party venue all are same. That's what we were looking for. Any how please level me a message.. Thank you Ishan..

I like join this party

I am a Professional and educated person and interested to participate

Me too love to join...

Wanna join....is it a day function u r planning...please inbox details if arrangements are fixed....good luck for the party....

Wanna join....is it a day function u r planning...please inbox details if arrangements are fixed....good luck for the party....