Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Bi comfortable party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.05.2018 Date END: 21.05.2018 Future parties will be based (for now) on the following principals. 1) it will be for all Bi str8 gay TV singles and couples 2) all involved must be 100% comfortable with Bi play (women and men) happening in an open scenario. 3) all members must be open to play with those Of The opposite sex freely so any couples must be open to play separately. 4) previous party experience not essential 5) respect all 6) no drama allowed if you have an issue message me privately and don't just leave the group it unsettles others 7)most importantly have fun. Accommodation food and drink provided at attendees expense.

If interested pick may attend below

Would be very interested in coming along. Contact us thanks. Will you tell us where it is nearer the time?

can I come along?

hi guys we have been at two party's so far with this group the party's only get better and better unfortunately we are not able to attend this one we are so disappointed we cant attend  but cant wait until we meet again Read rules please very important so everyone gets to enjoy these party's very genuine people up for fun so please don't mess them around xxxxxx

hi all list practically full at moment bar one space for tv or maybe a bi couple that swings seperately. Only message if seriously interested and free. Also some spaces for bi fem bi guys bi couples for daytime evening fun on the sunday. Again message us if interested.

can i attend

RE:party meeting love to attend the next meeting x

hi guys we have been at two party's so far with this group the party's only get better and better unfortunately we are not able to attend this one we are so disappointed we cant attend  but cant wait until we meet again Read rules please very important so everyone gets to enjoy these party's very genuine people up for fun so please don't mess them around xxxxxx