Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Group fun at Coimbatore

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.04.2018 Date END: 26.04.2018 Myself along with two individual girls, one big 26 and one 24 years Lesbian girl ( who does nt like sex) along with 2 more couples (M31 and F25) and (M28 and F28) at my own place on this Saturday evening for drinks and fun. Invitation is for couples and single females. In total as of now...3 guys and 4 girls.

Can u pls add ur Google location to join the venue guys

Sorry guys ...this time the invitation is for girls and couples. This is the request from the 2 participating cpls... so... adhering to the decisions. 

Date start: 25.04.2018 Date END: 26.04.2018 Myself along with two individual girls, one big 26 and one 24 years Lesbian girl ( who does nt like sex) along with 2 more couples (M31 and F25) and (M28 and F28) at my own place on this Saturday evening for drinks and fun. Invitation is for couples and single females. In total as of now...3 guys and 4 girls.

The latest updae is that there are 4 cpls in total, myself and two individual girls , making up the total to 5M and 6F. Now....I have to book a 3 bed Service Appartment. Let me see if the number increases ! One male from a known couple is wait listed to be consented later.