Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Sex: Your Magic Number?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

brHey all,brbrMarch is National Bed Month, as nice as a whole month in bed sounds, National Bed Month is to raise awareness of the benefits of getting plenty of sleep. We don’t know about you, but there’s another bed-based activity which we’re more concerned about!brbrThe benefits of getting enough sex are aplenty including increased immunity, lowered blood pressure, reduced stress, improved quality and quantity of sleep. The list goes on. How do you quantify ‘enough’ though? It is fairly subjective, so we’re asking you, how much would you consider your ‘ideal’ amount of sexy time? Also, in your opinion is there such a thing as too much or too little sex?brbrAlso make sure that you check out our article on the plentiful health perks to getting lots of sex in the articles section. brbrM x

sounds ace!  ??

at least 2-3 times a week, 

The more, the better.....

Every day fun on bad

At least 3 rounds in a day

1 - 3 times a day.. always a minimum of 1.. weekends = up to 4 maybe 5 times a day with us.

3 times a week would like to do more tho.

Mmmmm would love at least 3 times a week without being greedy instead of nothing rite now 
Hope this site will change tha

As much as p

Every day ??

Everything all day

As much as possible you only live once

Every day couple of time

love to be doing it 247

One time in daily

One time in daily

Well i have not had sex for the last 2 yrs okay you ask why not because i am on my own also if you really would like to know the average person spends as much as 25 yrs in bed just sleeping that equals a quarter of a lifetime. Trikeman

lucky number

Three times daily img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

At least once a day!

Agreed

But i havent got any one yet,either a striaght woman or cross dresser or even a lesbian or bi sexual...ive got none yet

Have to have it everyday at least once more if if she could handle it!

I have to release the pressure in my cock at least twice a day!

Any chance welcome!!  D

I can sex10 times in 24 hrs but partner must huge busty girls co-operative also

A naughty boy for you

I want to play with huge boobs girl

I like it 4or 5 days a week and twice on Saturday at least, is that asking to much and one of those days no penetration just get off with oral sex ??

I like 

At least 3 to 4  times a week

Yea at least 2 times a day,set a 14 times a week or more and see how close you get

One day 7 time sex

I would like sex for breakfast, lunch, tea time quicky, enjoy dinner together and relax sharing a nice bath, then make love with her till she can take no more..??

as much as I can get, unfortunately, nothing at the moment though

Good 

Would be great to get lucky everyday.

Once per meal is the ideal for good sex life. It will provide the humans with good health benefits. 

Oh sound good

With the RIGHT  PERSON at least. Once a day , mow it has to be the right one ?

hi is that a man who likes to give pleasure and can only dye hard after a court Le of orgas

hi is that a man who likes to give pleasure and can only dye hard after a court Le of orgas

hi is that a man who likes to give pleasure and can only dye hard after a court Le of orgasm 

Sex Everyday !! That would be the best way to begin the day with !!

ummm Daily

Sexxx 24x7x12
Sexxxx every time eating ,bathing, drinking, sleeping, awaking
Live long & healthy life with sex always in yr mind.

I am eny time

2 time in aday

2-3 times on weekday and 3-4 times on weekends each day

Hi i have been trying to Unsubscribe this site is not for me anymore so can you please help me and stop taking my money can you please text me Thanks 

There is no limit , if both the partners happy doing continue....till ur satisfaction. Mental and physical satisfaction give u a better stability in relation as well in health..

34 times a week