Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

CFNM Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 16.02.2018 Date END: 17.02.2018 CFNM = Clothed Females, Naked Males

What to expect at a CFNM Party

At this party the men are naked and the women are fully clothed for the entire party. The men are there for the pleasure and enjoyment of the women. Women can have the men, serve them food andor drinks, or use the opportunity to explore men’s bodies both visually and with their hands. It’s a safe and supportive environment for women to explore men’s bodies without them needing to worry about men wanting something in return.

Is it compulsory for all men to be entirely naked?

Yes.

Can I touch the men?

Of course! As long as the women and men are enjoying themselves, women may use their hand(s) to touch, pinch, fondle, grab, grope, massage, stroke, the men anytime and anywhere on their bodies – all done in a respectful way, so no hurtful, bondage or Femdom tactics. However, the men are not allowed to touch the women and the women must always remain fully clothed. Touching should be sensual or playful not sexual.

Is this a female-dominancebdsm party, or, is it something else?

No. This is not the traditional Femdomservant environment wherein men are subjected to humiliation and made into obedience. The men attending the party must pledge to be respectful and polite to the women, and most importantly, they understand that at our parties the women’s pleasure and enjoyment are placed first, even if it is at the expense of the men’s embarrassment or awkward feelings.

Can a woman insult a man?

No. These parties are not about degrading or humiliating men. Instead, it’s about allowing women to explore men and their bodies in a safe and supportive environment for all parties involved.

I’m a woman who likes the idea of fun and giggles at CFNM but not interested in dominance so can I still go to a CFNM party?
Yes, CFNM and domination are separate “kinks” and you can like one but not the other.

So, this is only for men who are submissive, right?

Absolutely not. Men of all ty

Hiya,

Just checking - is this open to couples only?

Wow this sounds like one experience that shouldn’t be missed. I’m no expert but given the chance to be one of the totally nude  men in a group of random strange women, being there naked for their enjoyment. The whole experience sounds amazing. Lucky lucky nude exposed men that will be available exclusively to the ladies. 

RE:

We gender balance our parties. Priority is given to couples and single females. We will add single males to the guest list later to balance.

We have more single males wanting to attend than single females. Your chances of being able to attend are higher if you can come with a female partner or get a female to attend who mentions you in her application.

Will be going on Friday evening with my wife. ??

We have two couples attending plus NessiMax. We are meeting 2-3 couples who are interested tonight and we have 2-3 single females who would like to attend.

We will meet single males next week to help balance the party.

I'm really looking forward to our first CFNM party!

Look forward to hearing more on that! Thanks