Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in London E17, on the 2nd of March, 8:30pm -10:30pm!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.03.2018 Date END: 02.03.2018
My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 2nd of March, 8:30pm - 10:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Refreshments, snacks and drinks will be provided to all guests.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. I will need your email and phone number in order to book you a place. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

The places will be limited for this event.

You need an invite in order to join!

Hey I’d come join x

Hey I’d come join x

Hi lovely people, please send me a private message if you like to apply for this event x 

Hi lovely people, please send me a private message if you like to apply for this event x 

Hey can I attend 

Very interested, would love to share the fun ?? pm me and i will send number and email xx

Very interested, would love to share the fun ?? pm me and i will send number and email xx

Il attend thanks 

I'd like to apply if I may 

How do I get an invite x

How do I get an invite x

How do I get an invite x

I would like to attend.  Please send invite  

My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 2nd of March, 8:30pm - 10:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. I will need your email and phone number in order to book you a place. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

Can I get on list 

Yes please love to cum

How do I contact u ?

Hi could I come please

Hi could I come please

im free

Sounds good

Sounds good

Sounds good

I would love to join in

Hi would like to come to party how do I apply 

Hi would like to come to party how do I apply 

I would like to attend.  Please send invite  

Can I join hun 

I want to come

I want to come . Count me in !!

I want to be in gest list

Hi hoping for an invitation please x

Hi hoping for an invitation please x

Can I come to it please?

Can I come to it please?

Can I come to it please?

Can I come to it please?

Nice couple would appreciate reply if we can attend x

DDD

I'm on for coming??

I'm on for coming??

How many boys and girls Tonight? Interested ro cum if this rain ever stops.