Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

The truth about this SITE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Its say ONLY BBWS, but to be truthful, its only a dozen or more BBW Members.. An that"s a fact.

Has anyone actually got hold of support or the helpdesk, ?

Has anyone actually got hold of support or the helpdesk, ?

Nope never needed to

I did and they told me my limits and I can chat ..apparently not only forum

so quiet here ....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do people really meet up here?

It doesn't say BBW swingers, it says BAREBACK SWINGERS.

I doubt i will ever meet someone here, and probably get a telling off for saying so.

On the flip side I have not had sex for a long time so I may need a guiding hand to help me out ??

I think the sites incredibly deceptive, I came here as I was led to believe by the title of the site I joined and the blurb advertising it..BDSM seniors..that this was for people interested in BDSM and over ****..which is absolutely is not..Ive seen a total of 4 profiles so far, including my own, that have any hint of what the site claimed..the site I thought I joined is merged with all the other sites with misleading titles..and I'm very glad I di****overed this Before handing any money over..at best its misleading, in my opinion it's blatant ****amming, and I shall be taking my custom elsewhere. I'd advis****he same. 

I think this is a lot of different sites mixed together that all come under the umbrella of senior swinger