Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

pre christmas swing party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 09.12.2017 Date END: 09.12.2017 Everybody is welcome to join single guy, female and couple. Its a full swing orgy party. We are looking for a max of three guys and three couples plus single female. First to confirm and comply will be accommodated. Party is not free. For more details just get in touch. See you all at the party.

Hello po. I’m quite interested in this upcoming event. May I request for some information about the said event? Thank you and hope to see you soon! ??

I'm interested can u pls pm me the details thanks

May i join in that party? ?? pm me nman details ?? thanks 

Let me join. Hm for the share?

Love to join you guys.. pm me for more details.. i do have more ideas here for your party, some games that will give you guys a thrill... ????

Love to join you guys.. pm me for more details.. i do have more ideas here for your party, some games that will give you guys a thrill... ????

Pm me the details.. I will join.. 

can i join the party?i wanna know the details pls.tnx

pls pm the details. willing to join the party. thanks ??

interested pm for details please

Count me in  . Pm me im interested. Thanks

Will be willing to join if that's fine 

Will be willing to join if that's fine 

updates of party we already have three guys and one girl confirmed to join our party we are still looking for a max of two couples hope to see you at party 

we are still open for one more guy and a couple we already have two guys and one girl confirmed to join our party anybody interested to join just get in touch

would love to join,. lets party ????

Count me in  couples here 

hi. were couple. we will attend. pls txt us