Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

T5 and Abfabs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.09.2017 Date END: 01.10.2017 We are off to abfabs on Saturday evening with some sexy couples and two gorgeous ladies. Do you fancy joining in the fun. Let us know. Staying overnight in the T5 Travelodge.

I'd love to, got any more info. Can you pm me?

I'd love to join in, can you message me with some more info please.

Can you send me a message love to meet you x

Can you send me a message love to meet you x

Hi I must admit you are quite irresistible ! I am genuinely very interested to give myself over to your temptation without question ! Lets amuse and entertain each other if you are up for sharing fun together you have my undivided attention 

We would love to attend ... would u send us some more informations

very happy to join you should you so wish, I'm a member been recently on a Friday evening, loved the dungeon area.

I'd love to join in more details please x

Date start: 30.09.2017 Date END: 01.10.2017 We are off to abfabs on Saturday evening with some sexy couples and two gorgeous ladies. Do you fancy joining in the fun. Let us know. Staying overnight in the T5 Travelodge.

Count me in. Send me details to