Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Need a Muslim Girl Friend or Hindi Speaking Girl from Hyderabad to be my GF and Join Fun with my close friends Couples

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.08.2017 Date END: 27.08.2017 Hai iam Ashu, looking for a Muslim Girl to become my GF and join me for Fun in Hyderabad.

I will be dating 3 couples this whole week in different locations in Hyderabad and also I needed a nice female partner since long time.

I will also take care of all your entertainment needs and will pick and drop you safely at your home in my Car.

I date only few couples whom I trust so it will be only 4 of us. If you wish to only hangout with me, you are welcome!

I can even meet you alone on this date period if you wish to explore and know more more. Thanks for taking time to read my message.

See you soon :)

Hey Ashuu, we are couples from hyd. Check our profile once. Can we join you for a casual meet or for Cofee? If my wife is all set we can take you home for a great fun or we can plan some other time. okay?

Sure, I will be happy to meet you both for a great evening and a hot Coffee.. ????

When are you planning to meet me by the way? ??

Is tomorrow evening okay for you?

Sure Sir, any time you both are comfortable. Feel free to contact me, i would meet you mostly after 3pm in this week as i have some work to be finished at my office.

okay done. I will message you my numb , you can reach us on phone and we will plan out something for tomorrow.??