Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

This site...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Really all it is good for is looking at pics of couples, if indeed they are genuine couples.

and Furthermore how do you enter something into the bar that says awesome site etc?

totally agree mate  you gat messages all the time reply back and then its dead the ladys at the other end must be really busy so guess the get a bit lost whit whom they have sent messages too

No they not busy, fake maybe but not so busy as to not reply. I find this just to be like a regular dating site single guys just don't cut it

must agree gents, its a bit off putting when you try to make contact but dont even get a "thanks but no thanks " is it a case of too many guys chasing a few tales mmm i wonder
mac

I don't have an issue with the lack of replies as such, each to their own after all. My issue is that having had a lot of interest before I handed over my hard earned, it seems none of those members have since logged back in.  Coincidence perhaps, but 10 out of 10 seems suss.

Hey guys just wondering what an odp is apparently I need it to be able to date a girl on this site.
It stands for online dating protector.
Cheers 

Apparently I need this to date a girl *

To whips don't bother its a scheme to get you to pay on a different site ,they use girls to lure you in especially new guys. Chris x

Do you not wonder what it is you all have in common?

Do you not wonder what it is you all have in common?

Maybe we are all ugly and boring, well I speak for myself, lol

yeah odp is a scam

Testing as a free memeber to see if forums are free

Testing as a free memeber to see if forums are free

Site is just a pay wall with fake messages to tempt you. Disgusting.

Site is just a pay wall with fake messages to tempt you. Disgusting.

The whole thing is a con to try to get you to pay. Why would a 20 year old living 100 miles away want to contact me. It's complete bull.

From what we have experienced so far that's how it has been for us. Everyone wants to look or have a chat buddy smh

so after an hour or so having fun on my sex machine,,24hrs later and i still have a semi...not complaining...lol but is it normal.

scam dont waste your money nothing but bots

s c a m
??????

I can see that

Have to agree with this statement. It's really active the first day or 2 then completely dead. I can't even find any other members that I can chat with let alone hookup. I really feel cheated

ha ha they wont allow some words in the comments,,must be too close to the truth

I thought this site is bbw bliss? Dedicated to those who like and would like to find a bbw? All too many non bbws on here also ?

One must always read the fine print...the devil is always in the details...

59 Quid wasted

Censorship is alive and well

Damn! Pea???

Might be time to pull the pin on this site if I don't see some better value in it.

sites a rip off.

Place is full of bots like the other aff. 

Been on this site for a few months. Had replies from married women and women wanting long term relationship. Even though I specifically mentioned that I was only interested in single women for hookups. The women are real but they seem to lack basic comprehension skills. Don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just basing this on my own personal experience.

Some of the messages are probably site generated but the chat rooms i go into are usually filled with real people, in fact met some of those people just recently and had a great time. Come say hi in the chat rooms and start from there. If people are genuine that will show though and far better than an automated message or one liner.