Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Exclusive swing party couples single professionals only!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.08.2017 Date END: 20.08.2017 i will host a private swing party in a hotel to be announced exclusively for professional mature couples and singles,datetime to be announced
Kindly respond with credentials,contacts if you consider yourselves worthy of an invitation.
Regards
N.b You will be required to donate towards all costsexpenses in hosting this party,ie:room hire,food and drinks!

I want joinnthis party so please let me know details . I waiting your reply. Thanks. Regards.

I want joinnthis party so please let me know details . I waiting your reply. Thanks. Regards.

May I suggest "udayauk" confirm they will attend as "may attend" will not even give you an "exclusive" possibity of being considered and gaining an invitation to "exclusivity"
Regards

Kindly peruse and digest my profile then respond!

As stated in my profile I return back on the 158 meanwhile please reply and confirm attendance!
Regards

As stated in my profile I return back on the 158 meanwhile please reply and confirm attendance!
Regards

Can we join?

i want to join this party..pls let me know cost incurred

Looking forward to this!

May I know what you are looking forward to?
Exclusive means Exclusive!

Istana Hotel 7pm reception lounge Wednesday 168 for get to know meet and discuss contribution.
Regards

Count me in 

Count me in 

Thats nice, i can contribute if invite although i can attend only between 7am 7pm sunday 20th.

Exclusive selection invitations to those who attend social gathering 168@7pm and bring their contributions!

I'm in on 16th of August. Can meet Up for a drink n chat

I'm in on 16th of August. Can meet Up for a drink n chat

may I know the place we r going to meet at istana ?

Invitation

How do we know that we are invite?

Hmmmm..... haven't attend any group session yet. Usually threesome, hope can have an unforgettable first time experience. 

Event cancelled

Event cancelled