Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Chelsea651's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 20 June 2017; Wednesday, 21 June 2017; Friday, 23 June 2017; Saturday, 24 June 2017; Monday, 26 June 2017; Tuesday, 27 June 2017; Wednesday, 28 June 2017; Thursday, 29 June 2017; Friday, 30 June 2017 If out first time meeting, can we please meet somewhere public.

Hi sweetheart I like to meet up with you xx

I've sent you a mail, sexy girl ... & if you like what you see, I can meet you on Saturday. Somewhere public & safe of course ... as I'd want you to feel comfortable so we can chat & get to know each other. ?? - D x

I'm coming

100%

Tomorrow good with you? 

Where would like to meet then princess. ....? I think it's best if you name where. Then you'll be comfortable and relaxed, plus you'll have piece of mind knowing the surroundings. Let me know if you want to meet up tonight x

Where would like to meet then princess. ....? I think it's best if you name where. Then you'll be comfortable and relaxed, plus you'll have piece of mind knowing the surroundings. Let me know if you want to meet up tonight x

hi hun I am hoping that you like my profile I can meet Monday Tuesday and Friday. if you have a place where you would like to meet private message me. look forward to your reply x  

Hi weekends are best for me. We can meet local to you or me. Hope to hear from you  soon. Xxx

I'm in Cambridge and free at short notice, if you fancy grabbing a coffee and having a chat just let me know where and when

Tomorrow? 

Hey, how are you? Ed

Good evening I'm local and would love to meet up with you,  

RE:Chelsea651's Quick Meet

Yeah love to meet up with you

Yeah where and when babe 

Hi 

Hi would love to meet up pm me x

Hi would be very interested in meeting. I can do most days and agree a public place is the best way x

Can do Tuesday. I'm at your disposal

Can do Tuesday. I'm at your disposal XXX

How about tomorrow Chelsea .?

hi Chelsea I would love to meet up with you have a laugh and see what happens no hassle thanks stuart

Event dates: Tuesday, 20 June 2017; Wednesday, 21 June 2017; Friday, 23 June 2017; Saturday, 24 June 2017; Monday, 26 June 2017; Tuesday, 27 June 2017; Wednesday, 28 June 2017; Thursday, 29 June 2017; Friday, 30 June 2017 If out first time meeting, can we please meet somewhere public.
provide me the contact to be there to serve you love

Hi I can meet up with you if that is what you would like to do

Mon 26 to Wed 28 ... Meassage me girl

RE : Chelsea651's quick meet

Chelsea651's quick meet on Tuesday 27th June. Yes can I be on the invitation list for this Tuesday babe ? img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi, hope you are well.

Are you still available to meet this upcoming Friday 30th? I'm located 30 min from Cambridge and willing to travel if you want to meet.

Thanks

Chelsea, sorry I have missed your dates, really would like to meet up x

Hello I'm a first timer so I am at your mercy love to meet in a bar 
Maybe few drinks to ease the nerves if we click great if not a few drinks with a friend xx

Maybe few drinks to ease the nerves if we click great if not a few drinks with a friend xx

Would love to meet 

Where u from Chelsea can meet in a bar few drinks to breakbthe ice I'm from south west London x

Are you fixed for this weekend?