Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Adventurous Sex Positions

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So what's the most adventurous, challenging or interesting sex position you've tried? Was it pleasurable? Furthermore, what's your favourite?

most adventurous one would be supporting raise , well .. It was not bad since girl was petite ?? .. but It restricts the free movements . Overall that's a kinda okay position but not the perfect one ??
My favorite is spooning coz it feels more intimate when having sex . ????

Favourite has to be from behind,most adventurous position is difficult to day but do enjoy being picked up and fucked agaisnt a wall 

Favourite has to be from behind,most adventurous position is difficult to day but do enjoy being picked up and fucked agaisnt a wall 

Haha .. this seems really interesting ??

Just such a turn on to be picked up and doing it there and then, in a lift I. The woods down an alley, very naughty hut huge turn on 

Just such a turn on to be picked up and doing it there and then, in a lift I. The woods down an alley, very naughty hut huge turn on 

Haha .. Thats so cool .. Have u guys tried supporting raise ?

any position but it always depends from your partners compatibility

A triangle  a three some where you all suck at the same time then change ends and carry on .my personal favourite would be missionary I just love to watch her face as she cums  boring but true. Chris xx

The best was in train go toilet and the wetness dripping down my lady was sweet few bumps and grinds

RE:

would like to give it a try.what do you say about it

hello is a probe

Nice 

I like woman on top and doggystyle

I love fucking my girlfriend from behind because I can pull her hair and smack her ass reach around and play with her tit's and with her clit.

Interested in this forum. 

enjoying most is picke up and fucke agaisnt a wall 

RE:Adventurous Sex Positions

One of my favourites was late night against a tree, We had a friend in the back of the car for about an hour whilst we touched each other without him knowing. After we dropped him off we were all over each other and never got down the path to my place, It was hard and fast and unforgettable!

Any position is fantastic in my mind but if I had to choose one in particular it would have to be spooning.
Personally it feels amazing to me and allows him to easily caress and touch me at the same time plus I adore my neck being kissed before, during and after. xx

Love to give oral while she is bent over so that I have access to both holes. But to make her come it all depends on the position she feels me the most. I just love to see a woman orgasm while I am inside of her.

Watching****is so erotic, and often times will push me over the edge, too!  A little tougher when sucking a dick.

tied a woman's hands and feet behind her back then squeeze in there and pick her up and fuck her infront of a full size mirror while wearing her like a vest.

Lots of fun but really drains the stamina