Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

YOUng fit Single men please apply xx

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.06.2017 Date END: 12.06.2017 We would like to hold a party with young fit men. I am in the UK on these dates so if you have a venue we could meet it would be great. Area south of london, Southampton Bournemouth would be best. If you reply to this I can then describe what I am looking to do at the party. If there is only two or three we could arrange ahotel meet.

Hope to hear from you guys xxx

I like the sound of your event. Get back to me about your plans if you want me there. If more pics need let me know and hope to see you soon ?? Xx

Well certainly grabbing the attention, with this event.Yes being free to meet, can do. Specifics though, now that would be appreciated.

Sounds good to me im in if you want me there ;)x

Hello hope I'm not to late. Just to let you know I'm interested look forward to hearing from you x

Hello hope I'm not to late. Just to let you know I'm interested look forward to hearing from you x

I'd love to attend a party 8m Bournemouth.  Amd can accommodate north cornwall x

I'd love to attend a party 8m Bournemouth.  Amd can accommodate north cornwall x

gladly attend

I'm interested, but please send the details for this event

Should definately play if your interested get back to me

i would love to attend get back to me and lets have some fun. Steve

Event cancelled

Event cancelled