Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in London E17, on the 26th of May, 1:30pm - 3:30pm!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.05.2017 Date END: 26.05.2017 ***Single guys contribute entrance fee to this event***

My next gangbang will be on Friday, the 26th of May, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel without exposure to reception area.

Refreshments and snacks will be provided to all guests.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time.

A few important notes:

* Welcome to cum on my face or on my tits
* Enjoy my deepthroat skills! Always wear a condom, including for the oral.
* No anal play, sorry it is extremely tight

You need to be on the guest list in order to be allowed to join.
You can buy tickets online (including credit cards) or give your contribution in cash on the door.

Message me to get an invite and if you need the password to buy tickets online.

If you book online your place will be guaranteed. I will also admit invited people who are willing to pay cash on the door.

I will need your email and phone number in order to book you a place. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

The places will be limited for this gangbang.

You need an invite in order to join!

Id like to join x

i would like to join

Hi
I would love to join and make the event more lively. x

Hi sexy people. Please, make sure you send me a private message to apply to my party. x

Date start: 26.05.2017 Date END: 26.05.2017 ***Single guys contribute entrance fee to this event***

My next gangbang will be on Friday, the 26th of May, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel without exposure to reception area.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time.

A few important notes:

You can buy tickets online (including credit cards) or give your contribution in cash on the door.

If you book online your place will be guaranteed. I will also admit invited people who are willing to pay cash on the door.

I will need your email and phone number in order to book you a place. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you.

A few important notes:

Hi I would like to join. 

Can I come 

RE:Gangbang in London E17, on the 26th of May, 1:30pm - 3:30pm!!!

A few important notes:

RE:

Hi sexy people. Please, make sure you send me a private message to apply to my party. x

RE:Gangbang in London E17, on the 26th of May, 1:30pm - 3:30pm!!!

A few important notes:

RE:RE:Gangbang in London E17, on the 26th of May, 1:30pm - 3:30pm!!!

Date start: 26.05.2017 Date END: 26.05.2017 ****Single guys contribute entrance fee to this event****

Refreshments and snacks will be pr****e and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time.

A few important notes:

**** Welcome to cum on my face or on my tits
**** Enjoy my deepthroat skills! Always wear a condom, including for the oral.
**** No anal play, sorry it is extremely tight

Is there many couples?

Love to get an invite 

can i join? ?? xx

Please inbox me x

Would love to come to this but working...will keep an eye out for the next one

Would like to come