Home > Forums > Parties & Socials (CD / Trans)

TVTS & CD's are all welcome at our Fetish Munch every Thursday Nr Buckingham

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The Lone Tree Inn, Bletchley Rd, Thornborough, Nr Buckingham MK18 2DZ. Now holds a FREE Fetish Munch every thursday 9-30 till 1am
We are getting a lot of like minded people, travelling miles to come to this lovely 16th century Inn, with a big inglenook log fire, just to relax drink chat and even play, in a secluded location, with plenty of parking.
You may dress up or down.

Re: TVTS & CD's are all welcome at our Fetish Munch every Thursday Nr Buckingham

Tell me more please, this sounds just what i'm looking for. I live near nottingham and have own transport and would be willing to travel with others to this venue. Anyone else interested contact me or pm me in chat in couples and bi- males chat room

Re: TVTS & CD's are all welcome at our Fetish Munch every Thursday Nr Buckingham

Do you have changing facilities? Please tell me more about the event, as I am a cd and would like to give it a try. Disco? Bar? How much, etc...

This is a Free event, and as it is a secluded location, with plenty of parking you can change in your car no one will see you.
fully licensed Bar, food also available.
Background music only.
Christmas Party this Thursday, be sure to get there early to get in.

RE:Re: TVTS & CD's are all welcome at our Fetish Munch every Thursday Nr Buckingham

You sound greatimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Re: TVTS & CD's are all welcome at our Fetish Munch every Thursday Nr Buckingham

please could you let me know if this venue and times are still running as i notice the date of the original forum post is 5 years ago, i do hope we have not missed this great opportunity xximg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Re: TVTS & CD's are all welcome at our Fetish Munch every Thursday Nr Buckingham

Wow you are so sexy,would love to worship your beautiful cock as i carress your full balls.you look so sexy in pink and black,dominate me dressed up like that,what a nice big cock sir,mmmm