Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Summer time Bash

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.05.2017 Date END: 03.05.2017 We are holding a free fun Hot party and we are looking for couples and single girls and guys to spice up the fun .

Like to check I'm welcome

Hi I'm a more submissive TV . Love to join you for the party and if there is a shortage of true femmes I will do my best to be a naughty girl. Please get back to me with more details.
Love Alice xxx

RE:Summer time Bash

Can you let me have some more details
Thanks

I would love to join in the fun, hope you invite me x

Would love to join the fun! Could you please tell me a few more details, thank you x

Would love to join the fun! Could you please tell me a few more details, thank you x

Hi thank for inviting me x

Im up for it

Im up for it

Love to join can i know more info x

Love to join can i know more info x

Love to come along, even just to watch, available after 7pm on 2nd but it seems you have enough blokes already x Let me know if interested

I'd love to come. Could you please message with more details. Xxx

Hi new here anyone no were it is held thanks can't Waite this is what I'm talking about 

Hi new here anyone no were it is held thanks can't Waite this is what I'm talking about 

Hi, can I have some more info as would like to come...

Would you be interested in travelling up together? Xx 

I would:) ?? xx 

Here I am will be great to join some really spice party, can I know some more information pls .??

Here I am will be great to join some really spice party, can I know some more information pls .??

Hi is anyone getting any information about this meet.... if so can you forward it on to me so I can attend.. looking forward to seeing you all.