Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Hunni's

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.06.2017 Date END: 24.06.2017 Hi there
I'm organising a little get together,for drinks and laughter .... if you wanna put names to faces and get to know people then pop ya name down ... I will mail with details at a later date.....

RE:Hunni's

I would love to cum, would be nice to meet and put a name to faces

Dave

RE:RE:Hunni's

Pop ya name down

Hi Hunni, sounds like a fab idea, would be great to meet other likeminded people.
John. Xx

RE:RE:Hunni's

More than welcome

I'd love to come x

RE:

Pop ya name down hun

Please pop my name down I'd love to meet up xx

RE:

Just click on will attend

RE:

Just click on will attend

I will be coming !

I live just over two miles East of Poole and drive A good car and would be more than willing to attend your get together. I have been on my own for nearly 7 years since being widowed and getting lonely and would love to meet A new lady friend.
All my love and kisses from BOB X X X !

I will be coming !

I live just over two miles East of Poole and drive A good car and would be more than willing to attend your get together. I have been on my own for nearly 7 years since being widowed and getting lonely and would love to meet A new lady friend.
All my love and kisses from BOB X X X !

hi babe i will be ther write me back

Hi. I'd love to put some names to faces. I'd love to attend - if you'll have me!

Hi
I will be glad to be there and see new people and make new friends. It is good opportunity to attend my first party through this site.
Best regards
Bobimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:I will be coming !

More than welcome

I'll be coming

I'll be coming

Please send me the details x

Please send me the details x

Contact me I'm living in Poole Dorset now xc

Would love to X

Sounds great 

Sound good to me ! Let me know nearer the time ?? x

I should be able to attend. Looking forward to putting faces to names ??

Hi are single people aloud to join in the get together 

Will there be jelly and ice cream?

Will there be jelly and ice cream?

wooohooo, south coast fun with added skinny dipping and GIN!!

I'd love to be there ?? 

great opportunity meeting new people. I would like to join if it is okay.

great opportunity meeting new people. I would like to join if it is okay.

David ready to go ??

Booked.  Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Thanks for the invite. Please let me know the venue etc so that I can book a hotel. Many thanks.

hi would love to find out some more about yr lil meet as i am so close to poole plz let me know would love to attend if pos thx  

I will like to attend.

RE:Hunni

hi hun would love to come and say hi to whoever can make it let me know plz

Sound interesting can you tell us more

would love to come, x

Would love to come x

Hi are you looking for single man to join you Andy 

I would like to attend as I'm in Poole and it sounds fun.
Peter
xx

Is there also an age restriction here ??? 

I will love to be there 

I live just 2 miles east of Poole and will be attending. I am A widowed man and looking for A new partner. I love sex with  A vengeance. I am A tongue expert and enjoy my skills and so have all the women In have licked out. I shall see you on Friday the 23fd and hope I ind A new partner. All my love and kisses and hot wet sweet licks BOB X X X X  !  Lickspert69 

I live just 2 miles east of Poole and will be attending. I am A widowed man and looking for A new partner. I love sex with  A vengeance. I am A tongue expert and enjoy my skills and so have all the women In have licked out. I shall see you on Friday the 23fd and hope I ind A new partner. All my love and kisses and hot wet sweet licks BOB X X X X  !  Lickspert69 

I'm organising a little get together,for drinks and laughter .... if you wanna put names to faces and get to know people then pop ya name down ... I will mail with details at a later date.....

UPDATE........... meet at The Quay pub 7.30pm-8pm.... this is not a party it is just drinks and laughs,what you do as consenting adults afterwards is up to you,there are various hotels in and around le .... see you there ????

Hi hunni, when you say, pop ya name down, we added our self to maybe attending, will we get venue details, thanks

Hi hunni, when you say, pop ya name down, we added our self to maybe attending, will we get venue details, thanks

Put our names down plz x

Sorry Hunni - can't make this now as my daughter is coming over for the weekend. I was looking forward to meeting up. Ho hum - next time!

I'm in. Name down and everything!! Woohoo!!

Its party time!!! Catch everyone later

Paul