Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Tattyrubx 'Kinky Events' @ club Hellfire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.03.2017 Date END: 01.04.2017 TattyRubx Parties presents Kinky Times - Part 2!
We had such a sucessful party in June 2016, we have managed to secure a Friday night!! As always you can do as little or as much as you like and there is no pressure on anyone to do anything other than enjoy yourself!
As always, our parties will be a mixture of Fetish, Swinging and BDSM so will cater for a wide variety of people! This party is open to Couples, Single Guys, Single Ladies and TV's - doors open from 21:00 - 03:00 (strictly last admission will be Midnight) ID maybe required.
DRESS CODE: Clean Smart JeansTrousers, Collared Shirts (or smart polo shirts), Smart Shoes, Sexy Clubwear, Fetishwear, Cosplay Outfits, Latex, Uniforms, PVC........NO RIPPED JEANS, NO T-SHIRTS, NO TRAINERS - this is in accordance with Hellfire's normal club dress code rules. TV's will need to attend in suitable dress (or prove they will be changing into it at the venue).
Soft Drinks are available to purchase from the onsite bar so please do not bring your own, but feel free to bring your own alcohol which the Bar Staff will serve you via a number system. Please drink sensibly.
Some of the comments we had from the last party were how we created such a great atmosphere.....so this will be on a bigger scale and definitely is not to be missed!!
As always with any party, NO MEANS NO and anyone found not to be respecting this then they will be removed from the venue and will be barred from any future parties.

Sounds really exciting

It will be my first party..I am looking forward to it..

entry price

Me julia Slim,blonde,blue eyes,smart,clean

Boyfriend Eddie6ft4, well endowed, smart, clean
Very sexualy experienced man!!!
I would love to join you with mypart time boyfriend,
I would just like to know the costs involved please.
Many thanks Julia.

Who is running this now?

With our organiser disappeared who is coordinating this event - please let me know..

RE:Tattyrubx 'Kinky Events' @ club Hellfire

How much is entry ?

send me the details please!