Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Strapon Fuckin while Jacking Off only to lick up my cum

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm dressed in the attached outfit, she is also in Garters, stockings, panties and matching shelf bra. This 38 DD with Clean shaven pussy brunette with brown eyes. Puts on a realistic strapon cock, grabs my legs pulls me to the edge of the bed, bends down and starts liking and sucking my cock thru my now wet panties. She commands me to start stroking my throbbing 9 inch cock. As I start she pulls my legs up slides my panties aside and starts liking and tongue fucking my man pussy......she ads more lubrication to my pussy and now rock hard cock. She's easy at first a little at at time. As she leans over and begs me to lick her titties she buries her dildo deep in side me....she strokes me like I've fucked her so many times! The intensity of the fuck is more than I can bare and I explode all over my face and chest. I hear her moan and feel her cum run down my now swollen pussy and crack. She keeps her cock buried in me and begins to feed me my own cum, at first with a finger,  then tongue and then wiping her titties over the missed drips. She ask if I wanted more.......cum?  I smiled, she pulled out and starts sucking my cock until I cam again. She pushed me down and started kissing me and dumped my entire load down my throat, then mounted my cock deep in her pussy

I like to eat cum play with my cock love to take nude photos of me 

Love the taste of my cock ever since my wife first pushed it down my throat...