Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

watersports

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

just curious who like this kinky play?

always wanted to try it, definitely on my list to do! x

I've allways been fasinated by it the thought of a gorgeous woman or man standing over you with your mouth open ready to receive this warm liquid either fm ff mf ff mm   combination i would love to do it witj someone in my area tavistock 

It's on my 'to do' list. I'd love to be ties up while it's happening.

Love it, wearing tight panties and just letting go is amazing ??????

Wearing 3 pairs of panties here and going to wet them now xx

Xx

Hello everyone, I love to have a mistress tie my hands together and over my head and then tie my ankles to the bed posts so she has complete access to my cock and balls while she straddles my face and then orders me to open my mouth for her warm stream of golden nectar and makes me swallow every drop of it.

It is difficult to imagine many activities that are more humiliating or degrading than this. For those of us who are submissive, it is definitely on our list.

Done this mm, love to taste the golden juices from a shaved female pussy - any offers?

I'd love to taste some womans golden nectar

I've had experience with it. Would like more.

I love to give and receive.

?? Once again my post removed. ?? No wonder these forums are under used.

Very interesting and on my list tooo

I have tried this with a Sub, she loved it!!  I would love to try somebody sitting on my lap while we kiss and them just let go!!

I just love to see women and men pee, had it done to me once by a bloke, it did nothing for him but for me it was heaven. I would happily pee on anyone

Did this with my GF once, and would deffinately like to go again.
Mostly guys here, but maybe we could organise something, perhaps someones' wifeGFmate could help, maybe even pay someone. Also need a suitable place, can't really go around pissing on hotel beds. Outdoors this time of year would seem good, anyone got a secluded garden, or similar?