Home > Forums > Philippines (Instant Action)

I Love Sex in all ways and want to find it

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a happly married man but something is missing from my life. You see I love sex and love it often, Morning noon night anytime really but my wife doesn´t want sex all the time so thats why I joined this sight to see if there are any like minded people out there. I have asked for friends to look at my sight but no one as yet has asked for a 3 some that is what i would like, even if it was only once. People ask for well endowed men and young men. Well as I am, I am ordinary, medium penis, small in height, but I can make it up with experience its not the size that matters its the way you treat women that counts.     Can anyone say that they have been satisfied by someone that has a big dick and usually keeps looking in the mirror and admiring it. some people maybe.                      I like women to be sexual  in every way, for instance in a resturant if she is sitting next to you get her to run her hand across your fly to see your reaction, or if she is opposite put her foot in your groin and gently push against you. It would be nice to have a 3 some, 2 men pleasing a woman in every way sexually possible here is to hoping