Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Sinful Thai Trip in march end with travel couples

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.03.2017 Date END: 03.04.2017 We are planning a sinful trip to thailand with our couple friends below 32yrs. It will be a week long trip. We all will plan a common itenary n adjoining hotel rooms.

Few things we wish to do on the trip are::
1. Guys can't fuck their own wifes during the trip. Fuck friends wives or call Thai girls.
2. Girls wear revealing clothes to thai clubs with no panties.
3. 3sums, 4sums, Gangbangs. All can be arranged as per girls comfort or choice.
4. Atleast 1 nite guys n girls will enjoy seperately and never tel eachother what they did.
Girls can do anything or invite some guys for them or guys can book new thai girls.

Do join us if you think you want to go along with us. Lets connect and plan accordingly.

RE:Sinful Thai Trip in march end with travel couples

im a single guy willing to join you guys, can i join u guys. i can take care of all expenses

nice planning as i am marketing person travel thailand regular basis.. i would like to join this trip i cam single but you ppl enjoy with me.. let me know can you accept single person in this trip or not..! img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

nice planning as i am marketing person travel thailand regular basis.. i would like to join this trip i cam single but you ppl enjoy with me.. let me know can you accept single person in this trip or not..! img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

i am in pattaya & can travel to meet up

Hi ,

Would like to join you guys,

Hi, noted yr Thai trip details and same sounds nice. We are already travelling to Thailand from 30th March to 20th Apr. From 30th March to 2nd Apr we will be in Pattaya ( Cocco resort). I cannot change my itineraries as everything is booked, so would request you guys to plan yr Thailand trip with same dates in Pattaya.