Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Why do married women love other mens cock?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

And what is the ultimate surprise for a slutwife? 

I wish mine did! I would love to be cuckolded by my wife, preferably while dressed as her maid & 'made' to join in when ordered, but no hope of it happening!

I wish mine did! I would love to be cuckolded by my wife, preferably while dressed as her maid & 'made' to join in when ordered, but no hope of it happening!

Have you made any progress ?

i think about sloppy seconds after she has been stretched and creamed good ;)wish i can see her felt up and fucked till she cums by a big dick

RE: TV cuckoding

Sadly no!

they like it because its different to what they getting on a regular basics , think of it like having sex with a woman your dating for the first time , the desire and horny feeling is multiplied to experience something new and tempting

Hey the reason women especially married women love other mens cocks , is they can have sex with their husbands permission and there is no come backs, now if you word it slightly fifferent and ask why do women love married mens cocks and the answer will proably be to do with the fact that both  can walk away with no comebacks, now add a vesectomised married male and the women cant get enough.  

They also like humiliating them...creampie clean up!!! Sexiest thing she can make him do