Home > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

What I am looking for

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Im 44 years old and have just discovered my Bi side ,having known for a long time of course I had a strong attraction to women I didnt really know how to enrich my life in this way !!!. Now I have had a little experience Im looking to expand on this ,I would like to find a woman who shares the same interests as me ,who is laid back and funny and enjoys life to the full as I do , I dont drive but I can accommodate and I will travel for the right person . I live a Poly lifestyle and I am shall we say very kink friendly!!!
A little about me....i care for my dad and have fibro myself but i don't let this stop me living my life,I am very spiritual and interested and open minded to almost everything,I love life and laugh all the time, I listen to music loads and my taste is eclectic, from Pink Floyd to dub plate reggae ,from country to old skool hardcore ,dancing makes happy and I do as much as I can !!!I have lost 4.5 stone in a year with Slimming world and now I am working on my fitness My 3 beautiful dogs, my dad and my adoptive family are my world.
 am most excited about exploring my Bi side but friendships are top of the list ,I have already met some lovely people and I have learnt more about myself in the last 3 months than I have in 44 years ,life is good and I am blessed .