Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Crossdressing and driving

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So I'm doing a road trip soon.... Just a short one , but is cross dressing and driving a good idea?
The last time I did it was dark and I stripped to knickers and bra but ..... Well it was dark!
This time it's going to be a Sunday evening and I'll be travelling about 100 miles in daylight  and fancy doing it in stockings bra and a dress with heels on and maybe a wig but should I ???
All replies will be read . Xxx.

I don't know enough about your situation and area to make a recommendation about dressing up completely for a trip that long. If you feel you will be safe, it might be okay.  Or, if you do a compromise, you could wear bra and panties and stockings under your clothes.  It totally depends on how comfortable and safe you feel.

Cheers Candice. I drove the 100 miles..... Worst part was my heels were too high and ruined my stockings.... 
Is something I'll do again but next time I'm giving more notice and will ask for a meet on the way I think ..... There's a lucky someone out there!

Good for you.  I bet it felt exhilarating to do that.  Plan ahead well enough and I'm sure you can arrange a meeting along the way next time.

Well done. I just love driving en femme, though I do wear heels shorter than my usual 5inch. I haven't encountered any problems.

Regularly go out driving totally dressed. It feels so liberating. Love parking up in a discrete spots and having guys chat me up.

I go out driving fully dressed, but nearly always only at night. I love the feeling too even if I just drive, or perhaps get out and go for a walk - usually somewhere discreet, but once in the middle of Oxford. I have only once met someone by chance - a nice young gay man (lucky old slut that I am!) who liked CDs in a lay-by near Oxford. The furthest I have been was the one time I went to Candy Girls, about 60 miles away. I sometimes carry some male clothes etc. in case of breakdown! I like driving in heels, and unexpectedly find it quite easy!

I drive Large Vehicles for a living, so once ive received my dispatch notes, off come the trousers and safety footwear, on goes the pencil skirt and ballet flats. I asked my manager that I wasn't happy to wear trousers as they were constricting, so she advised me that my skirt must be black (as my uniform is black). I have to wear 150 denier opaques a black ballet flats as I can feel the pedals as opposed to the clumsy safety footwear. She is very supportive as said if my tights do catch, then I can claim expenses for new ones.

I'm getting more daring and confident each time I get all dressed up, make up, wig, and sexy dresses.  I love it feels when the breeze blows under my dress since I usually don't wear panties.  
The only thing that bothers me is what happens if a police officer pulls me over with my male I'd.  Anyone have any suggestions or things you've done in case of such an incident.  Thanks girls.