Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Rishikesh New Year Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.12.2016 Date END: 02.01.2017 Celebrating New Year in an adventure camp near Rishikesh. Dear all Couple friends, I would like to invite all fun loving cpls for full group fun party in Rishikesh. The event will include 1 or 2 Nights stay with all meals, evening snacks and adventure activities like rafting, rock climbing, rappelling and night trekking. Couples can carry their own drinks along with them. The location also has a swimming pool. Interested cpls who know me can directly call me for confirmation and who don't know me can send inbox msg for details and bookings. We have limited tents available.

RE:Rishikesh New Year Meet

Date start: 30.12.2016 Date END: 02.01.2017 Celebrating New Year in an adventure camp near Rishikesh. Dear all Couple friends, I would like to invite all fun loving cpls for full group fun party in Rishikesh. The event will include 1 or 2 Nights stay with all meals, evening snacks and adventure activities like rafting, rock climbing, rappelling and night trekking. Couples can carry their own drinks along with them. The location also has a swimming pool. Interested cpls who know me can directly call me for confirmation and who don't know me can send inbox msg for details and bookings. We have limited tents available.

Rishikesh New Year Meet