Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

GANG BANG BBSR :D

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.12.2016 Date END: 06.12.2016 Tired of life as you know it and need that spice? I am a well educated, well traveled business professional looking for some extreme play in December. I am looking for like minded couples and women to join. I have a small fancy apartment that I will host at. It is safe, well furnished and above all discrete. We will meet for 3 - 4 hours during the afternoon. I will provide the alcohol, food and whatever deemed necessary. All I expect you to bring are your dirty minds ;) Whether you're gay, bi-curious, cuckold or just looking to explore your sexuality - no nonsense...no bullshit...no drama. I am sure I can throw a party that will leave everyone beyond content. Also if it suits anyone's fancy two very attractive, sexy and clean sexy transexuals that can join the party.

Look forward to hearing from all of you soon!

i m in if thr are ladies

been really thinking of this kind of an orgy... wud luv it ... but the problem is i m a exclusive straight guy... so widout ladies it is a disaster for me

you  re not the only exclusive straight guy. itd be a disaster for me too. but alas! no response from anyone!