Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Swingers Christmas Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.12.2016 Date END: 18.12.2016 Swingers Party for mixed sex couples, single ladies and mixed sex trios.

This is our Christmas party.

The party starts at 10pm and finished at about 3am.

The average age of lady guests is 48, the average age of male guests is 49.

The parties are held in our private home. There is usually 40-50 in winter and 80 in the summer.

All couples, single ladies and trios are welcome. Single men must be under 46 and may only attend as a guest of a lady or couple.

I am coming for france

I am a single man and I want to visit Spain so i want to take the opportunity to attend the party is it possible img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:I am coming for france

I am a single man and I want to visit Spain so i want to take the opportunity to attend the party is it possible

Sorry, as it says in the text, this party is for couples, ladies and trios - that means no single men.

RE:Swingers Christmas Party

Date start: 17.12.2016 Date END: 18.12.2016 Swingers Party for mixed sex couples, single ladies and mixed sex trios.

This is our Christmas party.

The party starts at 10pm and finished at about 3am.

The average age of lady guests is 48, the average age of male guests is 49.

The parties are held in our private home. There is usually 40-50 in winter and 80 in the summer.

All couples, single ladies and trios are welcome. Single men must be under 46 and may only attend as a guest of a lady or couple.
img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"