Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

couples and awe single males for hotel room party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.12.2016 Date END: 18.12.2016 Fun couple wanting to meet fun couples and well endowed males for fun in london on Saturday 17th , Please bring a bottle of drink to help set the ambience of a sexy night xx

Hi there, well Id love to join the party (and hopefully get to unwrap a Xmas pressie early) ha.. love the pics btw xx

RE:couples and awe single males for hotel room party

Hopefully this will be a pleasure for all

Hopefully this will be a pleasure for all

Hi how are you?Would like to join you.What drink you like?Xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Hi, would love to attend, I think you would enjoy my huge black cock x

I'd go but

It looks like there may be to many guys attending. So I'd love to but I'll pass.

Hi all

Hi all we have been swamped with men but not many couples I am sure you can appreciate that even if all the men turned up it would just be a que waiting to fill me with maybe no passion , we will e mail a select few who have been polite and not pushy , thank you to all those who wish to meet we will contact you this weekend , a few more couples for the single men to enjoy would have helped
Tracy ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:couples and awe single males for hotel room party

No problem ok just make sure you have a great and you have a wonderful time together xx xx

hello

Hope you are well. I really like the idea and would love to participate. Please let me know.Kind regards, Pete

Event cancelled

Event cancelled