Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

MILF IN HER 40'S LOOKING FOR YOUNG GUYS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

MILF SEEKS YOUNG WHITE GUYS 18 TO 30 IN THE NW KENT AREA MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT PICTURE AND MOBILE AND PREFERABLY UNDER 6 FOOT.

MILF IS PETITE UNDER 5 FOOT AND SLIM WITH SHORT BROWN HAIR 34D CHEST AND SHAVEN

HUSBAND LIKES TO WATCH AND SOMETIMES JOINS IN

Re: MILF IN HER 40'S LOOKING FOR YOUNG GUYS

Hi, im 19 have my own transport and can send you a photo if you supply a mobile no, you look great in your pic...lok forward to meeting you. x

Hi there,

I am a little over 6 ft but have own transport and no objections to hubby. Love older women.

Let me know if you need me.

Jon

hi i'm 5 10 athletic and would love to meet up. let the party begin xx

hi i'd love to join u i'm 33 athletic and horny as hellimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi, I'm 34 have my own car, and phone...no objections to hubby....would love to meet you!

Hi, i've never done this before but would love to try n get sme experience! you fancy being my first swinging experiment? im an 18 year old student and just basically want some swinging fun. am over 6' though, is that a major problem?
get back to me whenever you can,
look forward to hearing from you
x

hi im 20 slim atletic and can easily trael to dartford.

Hiya - pocket sized rocket ready for next mission... North kent? I could fly there in about five minutes - lucky for all the job will last a bit longer! mail me - go on a, I dare you b, go on go on go on go on go on, lol!

;0)

Hi my names mike im 23 cna get to you whenever you want if you send me details we can see what we can do!

hi count me in

hi im james im 24 5'5 athletic i live in maidstone kent just seen your advert please feel free to have a look at my profile,if interested im on and have a webcam also hope to hear from you soon i can accomidate.

beutiful ad, pic also, im very intrested, 5"11 well endowed, lots of stamina, get in touch??

Hi Guys

If ur still looking for younger guy i am 25 from N Kent have everything u ask for but a little over 6ft if intrested get back to me

I live in North west Kent are so can be on hand to please and satisfy whenever the need arises.

Let me know asap and I can be there tonight!

you had any fun yet or you still up for some ?

hello,im in the dartford area free days and nites also weekends.
im 5ft 10,medium build,short blonde hair and not bothered if hubby watches or joins in,
mail me back for fun
rich

Sounds good to me. Message me and lets get together

Rob aged 34 living just off M25 and happy to travel for meets. No problem with hubby being present or joining in. Pics and tel no available.

Hi there.You look a gorgeous mommy.I just wondering if you still looking to have fun with a toy boy.Try me and i promise not to let you down ;-) Ill email you more photos at your request.

XXX

hi,im 6ft tall aged 30 and in the dartford area,have transport and mobile and not bothered by husband,hope to hear from you free day and night 247
thanks
rich

Hey love your ad! Look me up as I live in Dartford.... Have got cam. Take care!

Has

Hi i'm 25 have own transport and would love to be with a older women!!
Will send pics via email

Hi there!
I am 33yr old white male looking to meet at hotel in Dartford in a couple of weeks time.
Loving the pic! and the older woman thing!
Have mobile and transport.
Get in touch!

Hello, whaohh what a terrifi body...

i meet your requirements...i adore MILF ladies and would love to share ssome fun with you guys.

look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Tony

Hiya, I'm Gavin, I'm 26, fit attractive guy, 6ft, I've got a really good sense of humour and am relaxed and esay going as well as having a huge sex drive!!! Willing to try anything and everything, would love to be filmed by your husband or join in as a threesome. I'm based in braintree in essex and have my own car and place, I'm very clean and discrete. If you'd like to know more just send me a message, hope to hear from you soon, take care, Gavin

hi im 18, own tansport would be more than just intrested! let me know ya no.

hi 22 m essexkent borders id love to meet u n have some real fun if you could mail me a mob number or e mail ill reply with a txt n snd u a pic

x u r soooo hot

Hiya, if you're ever on the south coast, near worthingbrighton, then look me up..... looks like you have a great body judging by the pic. Don't mind hubby watching, joining in andor taking pics xx

im male 22 in MK area, im 5`7 and fit with good sex drive, love to fuck you

well hi
Im jim from gatwick and im a separated guy whos new on here looking for some female company.
I came accrosse your profile by accident and like what i read.

Im not quite in your age bracket to what your looking for as im 36 but im reasonably young looking and pretty fit to.

If your interested please contact me

I am dead on 6 foot and love older women can travel and am not far from kent north kent willing to travel and love and audience especially husbands contact me

I could be at service.x

Hi babe,

I have everything you want and more. I've never had a guy watch before but game for anything once. Check out my profile and contact me.

Hi Milf Hunter here,
nothing more to say really!!!!!! I will email you my number and we can chat.
Living in Romford so 15 mins from Dartford.
9" cock and gr8 circle of freinds from the site who im sure will vouch for me.....

Hi there, hope you're ok. I fit the description you asked for and would love to meet and have some fun, hope to hear from you!

hey i am 24 with my own transport. I am very open minded and extremely up for it judging from your picture. Please get in touch and i will send you photo. You will not be dissatisfied i promise
Thanx xxxxxx

Hi there,

I am Steve, 30 and very close to you. Have mobile and pics so please let me know where to send and will do so. No problem with your husband joining in, the more the merrier!

Cheers

S

Yes please, you i m up for any thing, just give me a message back on or email if you like

Hi Hun, You have probs found a lucky guy but you never know worth a try I can drive and live borderline kentsurrey havent done up profile yet... Email me and ill send u pics thx x x x

Hi Im 25 have own transport and Near bromley would love to join in with you. Your hot.

XX

hi there am jay 30 yo irish guy, travelling and staying in dartford next week. Athletic build and large cock. Would love to get my hands on those tits. pic will be supplied

hi there am jay 30 yo irish guy, travelling and staying in dartford next week. Athletic build and large cock. Would love to get my hands on those tits. pic will be supplied

Hi I'm a 19 yr old and am under 6 foot, fit all the criteria so if you're interested let me know, I won''t disappoint ;-)

28. 5'10. can send pic. ask for more info...

hi im phil 27 dartford love older women come and fuck me

Hey there, how are you? You look very attractive but I'm not into the quick wham bam thankyou ma'am stuff. I'd prefer to take my time to ensure we both get proper sensual pleasure. If you're interested, I live in Gravesend so if you like what you see, who knows, it might lead to something regular. What does your hubby like?

baby you can count me in very young looking 26yr old willing to fuck your jucy pussy

Hi Hun

I'm 33 but very athletic and lots of energy! I'm only about for a few more weeks before i move overseas.

If you fancy a meet, I can either travel or accommodate. Feel free to email me

Hope to hear from you soon.

Blue

Hey, Im 26 5ft 10. have own transport and ready to cum see you

Hi am very interested in meeting up where you are or... i have a hotel room on central london on 2425th April if you would like to join in a private group marathon find me at my name so I can reply. I have a BMW 3.2.5.1 :)

ed

Hi,
I'm tall,dark,well toned and will be in London Kent tomorrow evening. Would love to cum & play xxx

Hi,

This message was posted some time ago, and you have had many replies. Im close to Bluewater, available, have transport and am good fun. im fit, clean and discrete. I have a cam, and will email you back pics on request.
Let me know if you are still looking :-).
xx

Hi

Young 25yr old, experienced in this and would love to join you and your hubby, maybe we could all learn alot and have some fantastic fun. I have no pic on here but cn send you one via mobile. i have transport too

I'm 5'11", brown hair, blue eyes, very open minded with a very very wicked side, I would love to show you how wicked i can be

If you are interested then please mail me back.

hope to hear frm you

martin (bigman2)

bollocks missed the train again 44 any good

Hi Im Tony, love to come over and fuck...but I do like giving long sessions of oral - hence nickname of Munchpuss. Please let me know. Tony X

hay ther mail me ill fuck your wife good and propper.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hey babe id love to meet u sometime xxx

Hi

You sound hot

Im looking to meet up for intense pleasure meetings on a regular basis.

Im creative and open minded and love to draw beauty. I would like to draw your naked body reclining inside and out (of the house that is;)

I am online now (surprisingly enough) and am free next weekend if you want to meet up. I have recently purchased a BMW 3.2.5.i and am raring to christen it. I could drive up to where you live pick you up and then go for a drive in the country;)

Ed

hi there what area in NW kent do you come from , im 18 reply back james x

hey, i live really near to dartford.. take a look at my profile and get back to me, would love to meet up.

am not far away. Own jeep, phone and fucking pad, if required. 9 inches just for you.

Hi, I'm a 32 yr old guy who's horny as fuck and would love to meet up with you guys. I'm free on sat and sun night so let me know what you think and lets have some fun

hi like your add..will glady deliver but 6ft 1 hope that aint a downer... x

hey,very nice profile ad very sexy pic,iam very everything that you require and more.to get in contct jus send me your details an to have a chat. x

hiya im not from kent butim only a few hours away, if your interested message me hun and il send you a pic x look forward to hearing from you

hey im 18 and ive got picher just none on the site if u want to chat my dream is to have a milf and u look stunning i would really like to meet u for some nsa

i have my own transport im from gravesend..have look at my profile let me know xxx

Send me a message if you want me

33 atheletic just looking for fun want to see hubbys face as i pound you very interesting in dartford tonight

fit male 32 builder so sexy body well hung can you ride me in front of you man smack me back x

hey

just turned 18 and am looking for a milf to fuck who'd like to teach me a thing or two. up for anything.
5"7, shaven and good looking.

message me if you're interested.

cheers

adam

hello, I'm in maidstone and have a car so can get about. I love older ladies and would love to have a chat with you about meeting up... Can send over a pic. get in touch for some fun x

chris

Let me know when.

hi im 29 an have my own transprot. i live in brighton and am able to travel if you would like to meet,

hi remember me dave 22 from orpington i met up with u a while ago love too meet up again sorry been a while lost my phone if u waner meet up again then im up 4 it x x email me

I'm loving the picture.

I am under 6 foot. I have my own transport and many more pictures...

I live quite close as well and I would LOVE to get involved with you. Feel free to contact whenever you can

looking forward x

working in dartford area on a flexi clock, could make before or after normal working hours, new to swining treat me nice guys.

hi, am 37, but look younger, decent cock, sounds like fun, n u do look horny as fuck, mick

Hi there.

Are you still looking?

I would be pleased to help out.

mail me for a chat

hi very very interested, muscly fit ready for fun

Pm me a mobile number can text and exchange pictures

Here to please!!

x

willing and able to provide you the cock of your life..mail me

hi there.

Would be pleased to help out.

Contact me

hi im dave 23yo in herts but can travel im very interested in meeting for some fun with u while your husband watches if u rat all interested msg me

RE:MILF IN HER 40'S LOOKING FOR YOUNG GUYS

Yes please meet up

RE:MILF IN HER 40'S LOOKING FOR YOUNG GUYS

Only white would big black do

I'm 40 ginger and a bloody nightmare when pissed,always up for a giggle,sexually wise I could last a while or 30 seconds luck of the draw really(absolutely no bull shit was used in this post).