Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Confused

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi! I'm a female and I have always had an attraction to cross dressing males, effeminate men and transgendered MTF. I'm sure that I'm not a lesbian since pussy grosses me out and I even freaked out when a lesbian friend flirted with me. Does anyone know what this is called??

Sexuality is so interesting. I like TG's too tho I'm mostly attracted by very feminine women. T Girls are both male and female in one body, that's naughty and hot.

I'm not sure there is a name for it.  To be honest, women attracted to CDSissyTrans people seems a bit rare to me.  I think some women get freaked out by the whole idea of their boyfriend or husband dressing up or any of that, and there are many who will dress up in private because they are afraid of her leaving them.

Worse are the ones who know who they are before starting the relationship and still won't tell her about it.  Why can't two people in love be honest about this?  Fear is the big motivator of silence.  This cuts both ways.  I'm sure there are women out there who would love to play a little dress up or role reversal at home, maybe even dress him up to go out.  But, how will he react?  She won't push it.

For many couples, this would really just add a little spice to their relationship and keep things exciting.  Makes me sad to think of all of the fun times they are missing out on.  Life is too short.

I don't know what you would call your attraction.  I'm sure somebody came up with a name, because we have an obsession with labeling everything.  It's not all black and white.  You can be attracted to a CD or a trans woman and not be lesbian.

The whole gay label is probably why a woman might have a hard time convincing her boyfriend or husband to dress up.  Some guys have a big problem with the gay label.  A personal goal of mine is to bring that secret CD out of the closet and be open with their wife.

This doesn't have to be more than a little dress up and some kink between the two or can go wherever they want it to.  But, I'm rambling here.  Don't worry about what it's called.  I hope you can be happy and find somebody confident enough in who they are to enjoy it with you.

What is it that you like? Do you want a boyfriend that can also be your girlfriend? Is there a particular physical feature? I was lucky enough to have a wife that enjoyed this with me...to a certain degree. She liked that she was able to have the best of both worlds but also liked that i was a man, which was what she fell in love with. Therefore this wasn't something she wanted continually in our lives but every so often. For most cd's, i would suspect you would be a dream come true, but to put things in perspective, for cd's, how would you feel if your girlfriend or wife said she wanted to dress up like a man and ask you to make that part of your lives? Anyways, not sure if it is something sexual or something emotional that attracts you to this, but I would just say that you a person,  nothing more, nothing less.