Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Would You Rather - Shagging or Surfing?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

In this technology-driven world, if you could only have one for the rest of your life, which would you choose—Sex or the Internet?

For me....

Shagging most definitely lol

RE:Would You Rather - Shagging or Surfing?

Shagging I the surf best of both worlds img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Would You Rather - Shagging or Surfing?

Shagging getting off on the partner enjoying the pleasure of skin to skin contact with another enhances the experience for both.

RE:RE:Would You Rather - Shagging or Surfing?

hi dear i love u an love to be with u am gay bottom an u

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Shagging

Shagging or Surfing.

Definately shagging, hands on, skin on skin...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

In this technology-driven world, if you could only have one for the rest of your life, which would you choose—Sex or the Internet?
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Sex.

shagging or rather licking pussy....my favorite sport

shagging or rather licking pussy....my favorite sport

Shagging anytime or day

Hi how are you

Oh god, really this is a question? Come on, skin on skin... shagging obviously.

Shagging or Surfing?

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" Shagging Baby Yeah!!!!!

Shagging

Shagging is better the real skin to skin

No contest, shagging all day, every day

Sagging is better skin to skin plus some hair on the pussy

Shagging

Shagging

Shagging

shagging or surfing

shagging

To use the English word, I would rather shag, thank you, but wait a sec... first I have to click on this little button thingy. These little button thingys always turn me on so much, especially at the beach :)

RE:For me....

I want to sex with u now

RE:For me....

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE: Would You Rather - Shagging or Surfing?

I asked this question after watching a programme about how people are addicted to the internet and couldn't live without it. Looks like we would all get on just fine if it bit the dust...provided there were more saucy things to do. Hehehe!

Sex with you bby?
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

shagging defo

RE:RE:For me....love you

How are you?love you

I would rather be having sex with a real female, nothing better than the warm touch of a hot woman's body, also talking to a real woman is much better than trying to have a conversation with yourself, having a female near is priceless at times, it's better than money.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

100 % shagging! How would want to sit in front of a computer when you can have someone sit on your lap!!!

Shagging

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Definitely shagging

definitely sex!

Sex is a carnal, basic desire, and mankind's been fornicating long before the Internet arrived. So I'd have to go with shagging. On the other hand, I'd also have to be slowly weaned off the Internet, because, as you say, technology has become all pervasive. To signal my intention to mate, I'd look at a potential partner, beat my chest like King Kong, and grab my lady by the hair! Ah, guess it's back to the caveman days without the Internet!

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Balls deep not eyes deep!

shagging while surfingimg src='imagesadultemoticons008.gif'

GLIDING!

ERM hard one this ,some thing you can hold touch feel smell see against something you are constantly swearing at becouse you havehit the wrong key !!! Well for me I'll take real any day . Chris xx