Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Hot Spicy Srilankan holidays

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 01.10.2016 Date END: 06.10.2016 I am travelling to Sri Lanka for holidays. Would like to add some spice to this trip. Want to explore 3 some with some real hot Srilankan couples and ladies. I will be spending my holidays in southern Srilanka in some beach resorts. Really want to experience the hot srilankan copules and ladies. Any body interested to meetup, holidy or party or anything contact me...

RE:Hot Spicy Srilankan holidays

Yes. We have we can meet up at arugambay.
Please inbox me if you like. And meet up

RE:RE:Hot Spicy Srilankan holidays

hi,

am arriving at colombo on 1st october. and will go to my hotel at bentota. will stay 2 days there. 3rd noon i will checkout hotel. rest of my tour is not planned. if you guys are really interested i can travel to arugum bay and stay there.

can we know each other a little more. i am single male. 35 years old. tall 6.6 feet height, average body, good looking, well educated. wat about you guys. can you tell me abt you guys..

were do you guys plan to meet up. at your place or my hotel. whats your interests. lets discuss things before we met.

RE:RE:Hot Spicy Srilankan holidays

When will you be at pasikuda

RE:RE:RE:Hot Spicy Srilankan holidays

When will yoi be at pasikuda

RE:RE:RE:RE:Hot Spicy Srilankan holidays

my dates to pasikuda is not confirmed.. is there any other places you are comfortable to reach. preferably in south

my dates to pasikuda is not confirmed.. is there any other places you are comfortable to reach. preferably in south

Can you couple send your contact number in to my inbox. I am reaching today evening. I will call you from there..

RE:RE:RE:Hot Spicy Srilankan holidays

hiii im from colombo call me as i would like to join with you and enjoy

Event cancelled

Event cancelled