Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Stand up paddling and deep sea diving.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.09.2016 Date END: 05.09.2016 Starting from Bel Ombre, we will be touring the island on the sea. Celebrating my best friend's comeback to the island, I am looking for some cool people to hang out with us and participate in arranging for the activity. During 3 days, we will be out in the sea, on a yacht visiting the different neighboring islets(Coin de Mire, Ile Plate, Ile Ronde, Ile d’Ambre etc...) and we will end the tour at Villa Calypso, Bel Ombre itself, where we will have a drink and whoever wants to stay over for the night will be able to do so. There's a one time fee and we will be 18 people in the group. Looking forward to hearing from couples and bi females as my friend and I would also like to see and get some action while on board. Do not hesitate to contact any of us for more info.

-Sierra and Andy.

Contacts

Any contact number for reservation please

RE:Contacts

Simply drop us a message or a reply on here itself and we will be going through the member profiles that suit us and people who we would like to meet or invite.

Detail Program

Any detailed for the 3 days program. Around the island the 3 days???

RE:RE:Contacts

Hey..let me know about the price for 3days cruise!!thnxs

RE:Stand up paddling and deep sea diving.

Hey S... that sounds like a lovely plan....I am sure it's going to be great! Would love to join in....let me know the details.....Finally some star gazing out on the sea!.... Ecited..Thrilled..Looking forward to your reply... Cheers!

Hey S... that sounds like a lovely plan....I am sure it's going to be great! Would love to join in....let me know the details.....Finally some star gazing out on the sea!.... Ecited..Thrilled..Looking forward to your reply... Cheers!

Info and price

We will be on a seventy-five feet yacht for 3 days with all the food and drinks needed. We will visit Ile aux Bénitiers, Ile aux Aigrettes, Ile Aux Deux Coco, the GRSE Waterfalls, Ile aux Cerfs, snorkeling and diving at Ilot Gabriel, Ile d’Ambre, Ile Ronde, Ile Plate and Coin de Mire. We won't be stopping on every island but passing by some of them and staying near for the night. We will need a safe place in case we run into problems while at sea. It's actually pretty low considering the amount of time we will be out and the places we will be visiting. Finally, we will go really at large on the last day and go deep sea diving. We will have professionals with all the equipment needed on board. We will go back to our private lounge when reaching back to the shore and have a drink before going our own ways. We are primarily looking for bi females and couples to join us but not exclusively those groups of people. Feel free to drop any of us a message if you want more info.

-Andy and Sierra

Interested... please send details... can bring a sexy sex partner (bi female) with me.. ;) Awaiting for more details..

am interested but wanna have more details ...

Im in. Just let me know.

Seats available

Only twelve out of eighteen seats available.

- Andy

RE:Seats available

Did I say I'm in? Am. In.

RE:RE:Contacts

Hiii lady how are you doing??...how do we proceed for that outing??..

Seats available

Only six seats available. Twelve people have already been confirmed. Message any of us if you want to join. Priority given to single bi females and couples. This post will be taken down when we fill all the places as it will then be useless to keep this up. Cheers!

-Andy

Olace left

Any places left for me??

RE:Info and price

Hi

Sounds fun.Send us more details on the price etc.

Cheers

Single males allowed?

Inbox the details

Places booked!!

All places have been booked! I am keeping this up for a little more time in case any of the participants wish to get out before the due date. I would like to thank everyone who agreed to accompany us and give a helping hand in setting up this trip, booking the hotel rooms and actually setting up preparing for the trip itself. I will be posting pictures and videos of our trip! Cheers!

RE:Places booked!!

hi Sierra,

No reply from my request. If there is still a place for a couple. Please share details on how to book.

Cheers
Sabina