Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

adult couplesingle fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.09.2016 Date END: 16.09.2016 we are visiting munnar kerala on 14th september 2016 if any cplsingle interested to join for a fun pls message
we are looking a decentgoodlooking couplesingle
event is free

RE:adult couplesingle fun

dear couple , i am single male looking to travel with you and have threesome fun with you couple,....please contact me.

we can have a real fun time .

regards
krishna

Hi, I am from Trivandrum,now in Bnagalour, But will be in Trivandrum from 12th. I love to travel with u and have fun....please contact me

Hi guys!!!

Hi guys!!! I am 31 single male from kochi and i would like to meet you guys and if you guys are interested then we can have friendship and fun. Moreover i would luv to watch you guys have fun and join you guys when you guys feel comfortable and secure by my presence. Hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy your trip!!!

luv
Arun

Hi guys!!! I am 31 single male from kochi and i would like to meet you guys and if you guys are interested then we can have friendship and fun. Moreover i would luv to watch you guys have fun and join you guys when you guys feel comfortable and secure by my presence. Hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy your trip!!!

luv
Arun