Home > Forums > Bikers & Caravan Events (The Social Scene)

SWINGERS HIDE-A-WAY - camping at wasgamuwa

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

dear ,

how about bisexual guy?................

cheers.............

hide away

dear thiwanka is that a same location like your last out door event ?

need to come as a cpl

hi!

like to join this with my GF. However like to know the following.

1) My GF like to associate with Bi girls only in other cpls. But I am open to any lady in other cpls. Is this ok?

need to come as a cpl

hi!

like to join this with my GF. However like to know the following.

1) My GF like to associate with Bi girls only in other cpls. But I am open to any lady in other cpls. Is this ok?

transport facility

We arrange luxury bus on behalf of you. It's will start from Colombo. One night two days event. Colombo - Wasgamuwa - Colombo

RE:SWINGERS HIDE-A-WAY - camping at wasgamuwa

Please contact us soon and we too would like to join....

RE:Couple Party At Safe Home

Hi v like to join. V r a regular visitor to yakkala for lesbians n 3some

RE:RE:SWINGERS HIDE-A-WAY - camping at wasgamuwa

Please let us know whether this event is organised by an association and if so the total cost for couple to attend the event . The cost for transportation food booking the camping site etc...etc... if it is from an association then to become a member the fee plus any other payment. Please let us know everything in detail.
Thanks
Sunilx

RE:RE:SWINGERS HIDE-A-WAY - camping at wasgamuwa

Please let us know whether this event is organised by an association and if so the total cost for couple to attend the event . The cost for transportation food booking the camping site etc...etc... if it is from an association then to become a member the fee plus any other payment. Please let us know everything in detail.
Thanks
Sunilx

swingers night

We have to postpone NATURISTS HIDE AWAY to till 10th and 11th of September. So we organized another indoor event at mountlavinia on behalf of it

RE:swingers night

please tell me is it open for single males too