Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Any TS,TV or CD in Germany( Mainz FFM) area to meet up with

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for Sexy Feminine TSShemaleTV Ladyboy, Crossdresser to teach a straight guy from Germany new things and how to please you. For the right girl I am willing to go as far as needed to make you happy

Need a CD, TV,TS or a Girl to help me 1x to get dressed to the full extent of a woman

Hi All, Please do not be confused as I was and am. I am a 53j junggebliebende Hetero (STRAIGHT) Man,healthy,clean, proud and i have such a throbbing in me telling me to forget the fact you are straight go and put womens clothes on (Crossdressing). Now I have this urge and would like to find a CD or a Girl to help me get dressed and become a woman atleast for the 1 night afterwards we will see.. I promise the CD or Girl who ever helps to enjoy and go or do anything she wants.

RE:Any TS,TV or CD in Germany( Mainz FFM) area to meet up with

I am realy still looking to meet up with a sweet TS,TV, or CD in the Mainz, Wiesbaden, FFM area. If you would like it better to first go for a drink to get to know each other, I have no problem with this. If the chemistry does not work together, that is ok. We might turn out to be friends