Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Male Shaving - turn on or off?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello everyone. I am curious as to what peoples take is on men shaving or waxing. I am not referring to my face. I am referring to everything below the neck.
To all intents and purposes it is now expected of women to shave everything off. still a bit of variety when it comes to the pussy, can be atural, trimmed, brazilian, hollywood etc but for right or wrong it is generally expected that a women in preparing for a night out will defuzz everywhere else.

Now when it comes to men this is very different. When visiting naturist beaches it is coming increasingly common, in fact I would say the majority of men on nude beaches will have their cock and balls shaved, but not the rest of them.

I go on holiday soon to Gran Canraria and have booked myself in for a full wax the day before i go. That is all hair below the neck. There is a few reasons why I am doing this. I like how it feels when completely smooth. Makes washing and drying off etc when constantly getting wet etc easier. A lot easier to apply sun cream. Try applying sun cream to hairy legs, its a right pain. So for me because it makes applying the sun cream easier and I like the way it feels i will be going bald!!

I am bi so the question as to whether this is a turn off or oo is targeted to both. Thoughts?