Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Mandrake cream festival

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.02.2016 Date END: 03.02.2016 Looking for 5 to 6 guys to 'secure' for the day and fill me full of cream. No restrictions yours to play with.
After my recent 'initiation' I become very, very receptive to the needs of dominant men.
You will need to provide a venue and I will supply me. Queue, spit roast, all at once, your choice.

RE:Mandrake cream festival

Well up for tht

RE:RE:Mandrake cream festival

Need a venue though, for all you brutes to make good use of me

RE:Mandrake cream festival

I would love to attend - mainly sub guy here though with a tight ass hole and hungry mouth so if you are willing to allow a second guy to be used I will be there!

David

RE:RE:Mandrake cream festival

As long as it running out of me, join the fun

RE:RE:RE:Mandrake cream festival

Pouring out more like that part you wont be swallowing for us.
Now all we need is a venue to 'take care' of you at.
Made you into a desperate little cum slut didn't I?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Mandrake cream pie

Would love to be part of this event please let me know where the location is going to be img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Rutting venue

Has anyone got somewhere convenient for us all to make the best use of this slut?

Mandrake Cream Pie

I'm up for this. Has anything been arranged?

RE:Mandrake Cream Pie

Looks like Mandrake has left the site. I think david 3453 should look after our needs in his place after all there is only 11 of us.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Would love to be yr cum slut

I am aftraid that I am not ab;e to accom but would love to serve as many cocks as possible - perhaps better to rearrange date to give time 4 venue to be founf

RE:Would love to be yr cum slut

Any ideas guys?